Burgundy cotton corduroy stocking, with white felt heel, toe and cuff, trimmed with hessian, snowball ribbon and contrast ric-rac tape.
Wooden snowflake buttons and chrome eyelet for hanging.
Top to toe measures approximately 60cm.
Top opening about 18cm wide (excluding eyelet).
Order now for delivery early December.
Last orders: 17th November 2019.
Personalised - £18
Blank - £15
Please use the ADDITIONAL COMMENTS box to communicate delivery preferences:
- I will be at Fairford Country market on Wednesday 4th December.
- I will be dropping stockings off at Sandford-on-Thames village market on 7th December
- I will be at Lechlade Country market on Thursday 12th December.
- I can take stockings to Northmoor village market on Saturday 21st December.
- Stockings can be collected from my home in Ducklington, Witney.
- Stockings can be posted, an additional charge will be requested after the order has been received.
If you are ordering more than one stocking I am happy to use different colour ric-rac trim - please let me know in the comments!